Tuesday, October 24, 2006

pitong awit

Uber late ko na nakita to so ngayon ko lang gagawin. Was tagged by Selena. =)

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal/blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

1. Oo by Up Dharma Down - Perfect song for someone who was left by a lover and couldn’t get over it. This would’ve been my song had I been in that situation. Thank God I’m not.


2. Such Great Heights by The Postal Service - A song from Grey’s Anatomy. It’s about waiting for your loved one to come home.


3. Blue Jeans by Rocksteddy - The band’s remake of an APO song. Saya lang pakinggan.


4. Taralets by Imago - The band’s really gone bubblegumpop! Although Aia’s dancing (in the video) turns me off, the song is catchy and I like it.


5. Sugod by Sandwich - I like the video! Astig!


6. Nothing in this World by Paris Hilton - This is my guilty pleasure. Nakakaindak lang. I don’t like Paris at all.


7. Leave the Pieces by The Wreckers - Country song featuring Michelle Branch and the band. Gusto ko lang din.


Kayo ng taya Iggy, Louie, Tracy, Gladys, Moks, Kitch and B!

No comments: