Tuesday, October 17, 2006

k for kasal

First, the marriage license.

I filed the application last Tuesday, just before I left for Hong Kong. Our contact said I should call him on the 20th to remind him that the license should be released on the 23rd. Sana lang makuha ko na kagad ang license. Ang mahal ng talent fee ng contact naming ito!

Second, the rings.

Turned out B doesn't like the design. But he doesn't have a choice now (hehe). Sabi ko, let's just think of it as something for better or for worse, whether you like it or not. Hehehe.

A ring's just a ring, after all. We're getting married and that's what's important.

Third, the church wedding.

Christine told me I should aim to have a church wedding. Jec too.

Okay. Have to talk with B about this pa.

Oh, and Aimee gave me a W@W wedding primer. She's already given me the Wedding Essentials compilation of best weddings. Really useful references.

Thanks bozz! =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Owe to yourself, kasi babae ka. church wedding din dapat.

kitchie

Reden said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Anonymous said...

aiyeee! exciting iyan!
tsaka...aim for a church wedding na din, less hassle sa papers, mga friends ni father na aasikaso. ako kasi sa hotel kinasal, nahirapan ako marelease yung contract kasi I had to file pa an affidavit kung bakit sa hotel ako kinasal. (e sa gusto ko e, care niyo?!) - iggy

TwistedHalo said...

kat! ikakasal na pala kayo! congrats! :D