Thursday, May 11, 2006

mactan here we come!

We're all set for Mactan Island, Cebu! I've packed my stuff and B bought a camera! Yey! I thought we won't be able to document this trip. This may be our first and last time in Cebu Hilton so maganda nang may record na nagstay kami dun.

Excited na ako sa beach! Bumili na ako ng suntan lotion. Gusto ko mangitim!

******

I really need this weekend get-away dahil I feel so tired. It may be lack of sleep and lots of work. Aside from that, I'm still adjusting to the new boarding house I just moved into. My room is facing Zapote st. and ang ingay! Kahit 10pm na maingay pa rin. I hope I get used to it. If not, kailangang maghanap ng mas peaceful na place.

Fortunately, I'm sharing the room with Jo. She's nice naman. She works at Convergys and her shift is from 5am to 1pm. Buti nagkakaabutan pa kaming gising.

Apart from the noise, I also have to adjust to sharing bathrooms with 5 other girls. Siempre, ayoko nang nagmamadali sa umaga. Since halos lahat kami ay 8:30am ang pasok, I will myself to get up at 5:30am para mauna sa banyo. I'd rather do that than risk being late for work. Nakadalawa na ako this month and first half pa lang.

Oh well, lahat naman nakakasanayan.

3 comments:

Reden said...

sowee ako culprit bakit ka nalate twice =]

i love you!

-b-

Mhay said...

Kat!!!!

Nakita rin kita. Ito na pala bagong bahay mo.

Lumipat na rin ako. :)

http://myla.tinig.com/

Anonymous said...

ang iswit naman ni b =)