Sunday, May 11, 2008

Top 10 reasons why my Mommy is special

1. Because she has a multiply account, a friendster account, a YM account and a facebook account. O diba, updated?!

2. Because she looks younger than she actually is. Daig pa ako kasi nagg-gym yan.

3. Because she's so fasyon. I used to be able to borrow from her pero ngayon ewan ko na.

4. Because she always listens and she does so without judgement.

5. Because she gave me and my siblings the freedom to choose who and what we want to be even if she had her dreams for us.

6. Because we can be ourselves in front of her without fear of rejection or being put down.

7. Because she made us feel it was okay to do what we want. Well, as long as we knew and understood the consequences.

8. Because she made my and my siblings' childhood filled with sugar, spice and everything nice.

9. Because she accepts the people we choose to love.

10. Because without her, I wouldn't know life as I know it today.

I love you mommy! Happy mothers' day!

1 comment:

mayen zuno said...

Aww, kaiyak naman. Thanks Ate. I love you too!