Sunday, May 11, 2008

10 Random Things About Me

Was tagged by Yannie.

Rules:
1. As a tagged blogger, you need to write ten random facts/habits about yourself in your blog.

2. Once you've finished, choose people you'd like to tag and include their names in your blog entry.

3. Don't forget to leave them a comment. Let them know that they've been tagged!


10 Random Things About Me:
1. I like everything to be organized.

2. I prefer to sleep on a bed with super fitted covers. Ayoko nang may kulubot.

3. I used to have a small bolster pillow which I used as a baby. It was my security "blanket" for so long until my mom threw it away. Now I have a new bolster pillow. A big one.

4. I love stuffed toys. I have huge monkeys at home and I always love touching the toys on display at toy stores.

5. I love dogs.

6. I am addicted to self-help/improvement books. Right now I am reading Eckhart Tolle's A New Earth: Awakening to your life's purpose.

7. I love travelling. Among the places I want to visit and experience are Palawan, Greece, Italy and London.

8. I am introverted. I process things inwardly.

9. I can twist my tongue vertically.

10. I love using shower gels when I bathe each morning. Scent stimulates the senses and it wakes me up.

I tag B, Apple, Yen, Kim, Jec, Yaps, Marela and Gladys!

3 comments:

Yaps Angeles-Belleza said...

"I prefer to sleep on a bed with super fitted covers. Ayoko nang may kulubot."
" I can twist my tongue vertically."
"I love dogs."

- pareho tayo Kat, hahaha. =)

gladys pinky said...

Ang hirap mag-isip ng 10 things! Lusaw utak ko ngayon hehe.

Pallas 10 said...

wow, hindi ko alam yung number 9 :-) next time, sample naman pag-uwi mo :-P