Sunday, May 11, 2008

Six Weird Things About Me

Was tagged by Chris.

Rules:
1. This game starts with 6 weird things about you.
2. People who got tagged need to write a blog entry of their own 6 weird things.
3. They should as well state this rule clearly.
4. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Six Weird Things About Me:
1. I can't sleep on a bed with kulubot on the sheet.

2. I need to have a condiment with all of my meals. Patis, suka, toyo, catsup or bagoong--name it, lahat yan may kapartner na ulam. Hehehe.

3. I love to buy books but never actually read them. Well, not immediately at least. There's something about new books that attracts me to them. Maybe it's the crisp pages or the smooth cover.

4. I can't do any serious work when my hair is not tied to a tight bun. After the wedding, I'm thinking of having my hair cut short.

5. I can twist my tongue vertically.

6. I can't and choose not to wear high-heeled shoes.

I tag B, Apple, Yen, Kim, Tanya and Ailene.

No comments: