Tuesday, June 5, 2012

it's hard to be plump...

In the land of the skinny.

I've proven that yet again last Sunday. I went out on my own to shop for work clothes (yes, this momma is rejoining the rat race! more on that later) and after scouring three malls, I went home with just a piece of knitted top and a swimsuit (for our staycation this weekend). 

There are choices here for big girls like me but not as much as the options for slender ladies. I currently wear a size 14/16 and only a couple of boutiques carry that: Marks & Spencer, Dorothy Perkins, New Look and Warehouse. Large at Forever21 can fit me too.

This is why I love to shop in the US! There are plenty of plus size options there. Just take a look at my Pinterest board and you'll see what I mean.

There is no shortage of stylish plus-size clothes--just have to know where to look
Maybe I should just start buying online.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I feel you Kat! Hay sarap mag shop pero konti lang talaga choices para sa ating mg full-figured gerls.