Friday, March 23, 2012

superproxy wanted

Oh this would be perfect right now
Can someone take over my life even just for a day because I am tired and I want to sleep in and get a massage and lounge at the beach and sleep and get a massage and lounge at the beach?

I love my life but I need a break!

I just put Ziv down for a nap and I'm glad because I can breathe again. My son's been a handful recently. He's so whiny I think he's cutting a tooth again. I can normally take toddler whining in stride but I'm so tired! Everything just seems bigger of a deal than they really are when you're tired.

I just want to stop and do nothing all day but there are tons of things to do! On top of the daily and weekly house chores, there are jobs to be hunted and applications to be sent; weight to be lost, kilometers to walk/run; medical appointments to be made and an article to write. Thinking about these, plus all the fears and worries swirling inside my head, are making my heart race!

I should probably not think and just do them one by one, but man, being zen and Eckhart Tolle-ish is getting more challenging by the second. Besides, sometimes I just feel I need to breakdown and feel my weakness.

I think I should watch a drama or something. A tearjerker. I probably just need a good cry.

Or maybe I should just run and cross one thing off my to-do list.

Or maybe someone can be my (super)proxy for a day? For free?

1 comment:

Katrina said...

ugh, I feel you, Kat. NGARAGGG!!! Hay. Sarap magkulong sa magandang hotel. Isang araw lang naman. :(