Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas, soon

Writing on greeting cards while listening to Christmas songs. Is there any other way to do it?

It's December! Just 23 days to go before Christmas and 19 days before we fly back home. Ze hubby and I have celebrated the past three Christmases here in Singapore but this year we're going to his hometown of Calapan City in Oriental Mindoro province. They're hosting this year's reunion of my mother-in-law's side of the family. It's going to be interesting, especially since it's the first time we'd be bringing Ziv to such a huge gathering.

After three years of spending the holidays quietly here, I'm not quite looking forward to all the chaos associated with Christmas in the Philippines especially the horrible traffic. I hope we don't get stuck on a road somewhere! What I'm excited about though are the family get-togethers, meet-ups with friends and the food! Oh the puto bumbong, the bibingka, the fiesta fare--all of them! I'm pretty sure I'll pack on some (or a lot) more pounds.

Anyway. Back to greeting-card-writing. Hope to send these ASAP!

No comments: