Tuesday, April 15, 2008

prep update

You're looking at what would probably be the color motif of our wedding. I don't know which neutral tone to use yet but there would definitely be orange/tangerine and magenta/fuschia.

I can't wait to go home. Ang dami pang kailangan gawin and it's just 8 months to go! Kakapraning! We have to talk to prospective florists, pay the downpayment to the caterer, look for a good mananahi, and think about so many things.

So far okay na ang photographer, videographer, makeup artist, reception venue at caterer (although pencil booking pa lang ito). Masaya naman ako sa mga napili namin. And just the other day, sabi ni mommy pwede na daw magpalista sa Cathedral. We just need to pass the required documents. Hopefully, we'll get that out of the way this month.

I've already compiled a lot of photos from the web and from magazines I've bought. I think I already have a clear vision of how I want our wedding to look, feel and taste like, and who should be there. Execution na lang ang kailangan.

At coordinator.

4 comments:

irene andrea perez said...

i've arranged some stuff for my best friend. biglaan kase ang wedding. dangwa's your best bet for florist (google mang bhoy), then for gowns of the entourage, we got a modista from cluster mall. i'm still to find her a photog, though. =) tell me if you want a wedding announcement for pdi. small photo lang before or after the wedding. =)

Kat Zuño-Mateo said...

wow! thanks andrea! sige, padala kami ng pic before the wedding. =)

Tanya Tiotuyco said...

i like the cream neutral better :D

* johanna * said...

i like orange/tangerine too! hehehe. orange roses are gorgeous! =)