Saturday, April 12, 2008

my new toy!

I got my own laptop, finally! It's a Dell Inspiron 1525 in Bloom.

I was supposed to buy an Acer laptop which Challenger was selling for SGD999. It had all the works plus free upgrade to 2GB RAM, anti-virus software and a wireless optical mouse. But B convinced me to take a look at what Courts was offering and there I saw this purple beauty.


The Inspiron has 2GB RAM, a 15.4" screen (which I wanted. The Acer had a 14" screen.), and free anti-virus software and optical mouse. It was more expensive but I was willing to pay for the Inspiron's beauty. Hahaha. I also purchased a three-year international warranty. The sales guy said that they'd replace my unit in case it breaks or if it gets wet. Since I'm a bit clumsy, I thought it was a good idea.


Now I don't need to bother B when I need to surf the internet or do my rakets! Yey!

No comments: