Tuesday, March 23, 2010

housewifery

I haven't been blogging much, which means I'm busy with real life. To my (and maybe my husband's) surprise, I haven't been bored and have been enjoying my housewife status so much. Would've been ideal if I were taking care of a little one but so far, it's still just the two of us. But I'm not complaining. 

I'm busying myself with things I wouldn't be able to do much of once I'm back in the workforce. I clean, do the laundry, surf the Internet, watch TV till my eyes tire, play Wii, read my magazines, shop for groceries and cook! I've been fitness walking too, and that plus a healthier eating habit have helped me shed a couple of kilos and a few inches off my ample waist - as ordered by the dietitian. Yes, I've sought the help of a pro because I just couldn't do it by myself. 

I've sent several job applications already but so far, no one has responded. I know someone will take notice of my credentials and deem them and me fit for their company. For now I'll laze around some more and continue my pursuit for domestic goddess-ness. 

4 comments:

Reden Mateo said...

I'm the one really benefiting from this hihi! I am always looking forward to go home early. =)

Apple Mateo said...

Ang saya nga!

Denice C. said...

pag may kiddies and work na, it's hard to find time to do other things. kaya cge, enjoy lang! pamper urself and reden :)

Kat Zuño-Mateo said...

korek tita dors! :)